Monday, January 16, 2012

Winter Fishing

Sorry it has been so long for an update.  Being a one man show, the holidays were hectic.  I have a few stories from one of our followers Jon Miller.  Thanks Jon!!!


I don't have much experience on the Williams Fork but 2 recent trips in the last few weeks have been a lot of fun.  I'm picky about what spots I fish on the river so I probably pass up a lot of good water but I did end up hitting some good spots.  I fished this river the same as I do most rivers in winter -- with an egg to midge.  The deeper dark runs all seem to be holding fish and have been productive.  My typical set up of WD-40s and Jujubes have been good enough so I haven't really needed to change it up on the William's Fork. I've enjoyed this water and look forward to getting back.






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful fish and beautiful water. Thanks for sharing the journey and the photos. Tight Lines.

    ReplyDelete