Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cheeseman

My buddy Chris fishes Cheeseman alot and has been trying to get me over there for awhile.  He has talked about the last few weeks being exceptionally good.  I gave in and we made plans to go early Saturday.  I asked him what they were taking and he said eggs and Dorsey's Grey RS2 size 22.  I called Rob at Clear Creek Outdoors and said I'll by to pick up some RS2s cause I don't have many size 22 flys.  It was forecasted for snow so we packed warm but to our luck it was sunny and in the 60s.  Thanks to the forecast, not to many people showed up to fish.  We started early and both caught 20 inch rainbows within 20 mins of fishing so it looked to be a good day.  A few hours into it I hooked a huge rainbow and yelled to Chris for some assistance netting that beast, if I got lucky enough to keep him on that size 22 RS2.  All worked out and I ended up with the luck of also having him there to capture a photo with me and that awesome fish.  We caught some more fish throughout the day and headed up the Gill trail happy as two fishermen could be. 


Jon Miller   



Thanks for the Pics and Story Jon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment